Below are a list of articles that are really useful for people with Myasthenia. Please note, if you have concerns about your well-being then please contact your doctor. The information in the links below do not substitute qualified advice.
June is Myasthenia Gravis Awareness Month
- All you ever wanted to know about “Pyridostigmine bromide, USP” or MESTINON® but were afraid to ask.
- Are you getting your fill? Of Vitamin D that is!
- Can corticosteroids affect one’s memory?
- Cold Turkey – Prednisone Withdrawal
- How to Best Prepare for IVIG Treatment OR “What the Doctors and Nurses won’ t tell you but you need to know about Immune Globulin”
- Questions about the Shingles Vaccine
- MG Patients Must Understand Critical Use of Corticosteroids
- Course and treatment of Myasthenia Gravis during pregnancy
Living with MG
- Cheap Towels
- Living with MG – Helpful Tools
- Myasthenics and Muscle Cramps
- Ocular MG – A Prism Solution
- WHAT WE CAN LEARN FROM A GOOSE …maybe not as silly as we thought!
- Double Vision in Myasthenics – Dr. Paul Donohue, Your Good Health
- Does a recent case of shingles increase a person’s stroke risk?
Health, Exercise, and Wellbeing
- Good News About Chocolate!
- Overcoming Exercise Hurdles
- Should you exercise if you have MG?
- Yoga’s Spiritual Balance May Boost Health
- How to Fight Fatigue
- Autoimmune Disease Defined
- BE PREPARED – Emergency Protocol for MG Patients
- Hospitals Can Be Dangerous For Myasthenics
- Online Support
- Commitment to Health – by Jerry Olynyk
- My Imaginary Illness – A Journey into Uncertainty and Prejudice in Medical Diagnosis by Chloe G.K. Atkins
- A Guide to the Diagnosis & Management of Myasthenia Gravis, by Dr. Joel Oger – Available complimentary to all MGABC Members through the office.