Below are a list of articles that are really useful for people with Myasthenia. Please note, if you have concerns about your well-being then please contact your doctor. The information in the links below do not substitute qualified advice.
- “Getting a Covid 19 Vaccine: What to Know If You’re Immunocompromised” – creakyjoints.org
- “Exactly What to Do If You Get COVID-19 and You’re Immunocompromised” – creakyjoints.org
- Evolution of COVID Knowledge – Oct 2020
- All you ever wanted to know about “Pyridostigmine bromide, USP” or MESTINON® but were afraid to ask.
- Are you getting your fill? Of Vitamin D that is!
- Can corticosteroids affect one’s memory?
- Cold Turkey – Prednisone Withdrawal
- How to Best Prepare for IVIG Treatment OR “What the Doctors and Nurses won’ t tell you but you need to know about Immune Globulin”
- Questions about the Shingles Vaccine
- MG Patients Must Understand Critical Use of Corticosteroids
- Course and treatment of Myasthenia Gravis during pregnancy
Living with MG
- Cheap Towels
- Living with MG – Helpful Tools
- Myasthenics and Muscle Cramps
- Ocular MG – A Prism Solution
- WHAT WE CAN LEARN FROM A GOOSE …maybe not as silly as we thought!
- Double Vision in Myasthenics – Dr. Paul Donohue, Your Good Health
- Does a recent case of shingles increase a person’s stroke risk?
Health, Exercise, and Wellbeing
- Good News About Chocolate!
- Overcoming Exercise Hurdles
- Should you exercise if you have MG?
- Yoga’s Spiritual Balance May Boost Health
- How to Fight Fatigue
- Autoimmune Disease Defined
- BE PREPARED – Emergency Protocol for MG Patients
- Hospitals Can Be Dangerous For Myasthenics
- Online Support
- Commitment to Health – by Jerry Olynyk
- My Imaginary Illness – A Journey into Uncertainty and Prejudice in Medical Diagnosis by Chloe G.K. Atkins
- A Guide to the Diagnosis & Management of Myasthenia Gravis, by Dr. Joel Oger – Available complimentary to all MGABC Members through the office.
June is Myasthenia Gravis Awareness Month
Wear MG on your Sleeve for June Myasthenia Gravis Month
MGFA Promoting Ways to Recognize June, MG Awareness Month
June is Myasthenia Month at Peronalized Cause